Hitman Regenesis
Hitman Regenesis
Hitman Regenesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Mafia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spettro kiri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spettro Kiri

Character Information
Will:
Spettro kiri  Left_bar_bleue250/250Spettro kiri  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Level: 5
Experience:
Spettro kiri  Left_bar_bleue5/250Spettro kiri  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/250)

Spettro kiri  Empty
PostSubject: Spettro kiri    Spettro kiri  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Registration Template

Spettro, Kiri

Personal Information
Name: Spettro Kiri
Alias: Phantasmal Fog
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 185
Attribute: Mist

Personality
Personality: Spettro always puts the family first. His happy-go-lucky attitude constantly puts him in dangerous situations. He acts like a dork, but in combat a side of him comes out that he can't control making him a powerful fighter without fear.He is driven by revenge and a desire to help others.
Likes: tacos, his customized gunsword "clara" , playing tag
Dislikes: burritos, Fede family, and people who say "that's what she said" too much
Pride: revenge because Naruhi killed my cat. and helping Devovione family i guess
Fear: large chickens, the word "buffalo"
Character History
Spettro's mother died during childbirth. His father was off hitting on women around the world after his mother's death brought his father to drinking alchohol. After growing up with his grandmother, Spettro learned that his father was still alive when he was 13. For the rest of his teen years, Spettro spent his time training with Clair Farron, his childhood friend and expert gunblade wielder. She gave him a gunblade she personally customized. spettro was unaware of Clair's attraction to him.
Now, Spettro is 20 and says his goodbyes to everyone in his village. He began his journey to join the Devovione family with the hope that they can help him locate his father. Spettro was unaware of the war between the Fede and the Devovione families. Spettro was welcomed ino the Devovione family like he had always known them. they offered him a home and his first mission: kill Naruhi. After failing the mission by letting Naruhi escape. naruhi later came to Spettro's home and killed his only friend in the family: a stray cat he found dying in the streets on his way to join the family.
Spettro vowed revenge against the Fede. Now 25, he trained himself the the art of illusion using his mist flame. Spettro is full of rage and knowledge of his enemies. He has made a name for himself as the "Insane Devovione". he prefered to be called Phantasmal Fog for unknown reasons. Today, Spettro knows where his father is: married to a Fede.

RP Sample:
It was around 6 pm when my stomach started growling like an angry Manbearpig. I had been napping on my couch since 4 and my neck was stiff as a board. I rolled over and fell off my couch onto the wooden floorboards of my home. As I so desperately made my way into my kitchen, complete with fridge, i had a craven for beef tacos. I don't know why, but I had on very dark aviator glasses. I reached for the fridge handle and epically flung it open. Inside there were no tacos. "NOOOOO!", I yelled at the heavens. I was very not okay with this.
I ran out of my house and crossed over to my neigbor, Big Bob's place. "Dammit", I cursed as I fell into his convieniently placed lawn gnome collection.
I kicked down Big Bob's door and DEMANDED all of his tacos. He had none. So i left, but not without beating Bob with my gunblade. I ran back to my house. At this point, I realized I was in my underwear. I didn't care, I was hungry. I hopped into my Ford pickup that I tricked out with rockets and flew to a Taco Bell (tm). I landed right at the drive through window crushing a Prius patiently awaiting food. "I would like your beef tacos", I politely asked the man at the window. "ALL OF THEM"
"Sorry", he replied. "We just ran out of beef, bro".
MISSION FAILED...
Back to top Go down
Spettro Kiri

Character Information
Will:
Spettro kiri  Left_bar_bleue250/250Spettro kiri  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Level: 5
Experience:
Spettro kiri  Left_bar_bleue5/250Spettro kiri  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/250)

Spettro kiri  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spettro kiri    Spettro kiri  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sicario Niebla

Sicario Niebla

Character Information
Will:
Spettro kiri  Left_bar_bleue350/350Spettro kiri  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Level: 7
Experience:
Spettro kiri  Left_bar_bleue0/350Spettro kiri  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/350)

Spettro kiri  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spettro kiri    Spettro kiri  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:39 pm

DUDE I LOVE YOUR RP SAMPLE
Code:
approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spettro kiri  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spettro kiri    Spettro kiri  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spettro kiri
Page 1 of 1