Hitman Regenesis
Hitman Regenesis
Hitman Regenesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Mafia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terra v. Deserto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sicario Niebla

Sicario Niebla

Character Information
Will:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Level: 7
Experience:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/350Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/350)

Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra v. Deserto   Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 pm

"You can't escape this illusion kuro. feel the power of bending reality.......and perish"

Kuro backs into a huge wall of sand because the 1.2 cubic ton sea is simply too huge to run away from it wrapped around kur and now it collapses on him starting to bury him alive with incredible pressure stronger than his increased gravity fields. He can feel his ribs cracking as sand smashes and fragments his bones. His knees buckle and snap and cringe under the weight of the sand as his feet sear with pain from being unable to handle the pressure. His feet feel as though they could snap in half at any second

"Tell me? Is this all? after all that talk is this truly the limit to the power of the Salvitore boss?. Then you deserve to die."
Back to top Go down
Kuro Deivis
Admin
Kuro Deivis

Character Information
Will:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level: 10
Experience:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Terra v. Deserto   Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 pm

"I guess you forgot what happens when gravity gets too powerful! They become black holes!"
Kuro's flame overwhelms his own stars which collapse and become warp in the fabric of space, powerful enough gravity to suck all of the sand into the nothingness within. The damage done to Kuro's body is too great, he's betting his life on this one attack. If Sicario doesn't get killed, then Kuro will allow him to kill him. Kuro drops to his knees in pain, his legs and pelvis utterly destroyed and his chest coming close to being destroyed.
"Huff... Huff... This is the end of the fight..."
hopefully I win this he thinks to himself.

360/500

Last edited by Kuro Deivis on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding will total)
Back to top Go down
https://khregenesis.forumotion.com
Sicario Niebla

Sicario Niebla

Character Information
Will:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Experience:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/350Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/350)

PostSubject: Re: Terra v. Deserto   Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 pm

sicario is about to crush Kuro in the sand when he suddenly feels a gravity that he has never experienced before. from above, the stars that he made kuro place too far started to suck instead of pull and then Sicario uunderstood. When a star collapses under it's own gravity even light itself is pulled into the etheral spaceless void. he poked his head out of the sand and looked up to see a cluster of black holes lifting the 1.2 cubic tons of sand rapidly and disentegrating it on contact as Sicario tries to harness all his flame. He's aware that not even the great desierta rey has any chance of surviving a black hole. he uses his pure deserty flames to propel him which to the normal eye appear as sand erupting out of sicario's back to try and stray him from the black hole.

"You honestly think you can kill me? The legendary desert assassin? why? for what drive what motive? is the Salvitore boss just a puppet? or does he know why he fights?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro Deivis
Admin
Kuro Deivis

Character Information
Will:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level: 10
Experience:
Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Terra v. Deserto   Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

"I fight to make a world were Mafia is not the government, a world where murder and power are not the same. I fight to free the world from its chains of Sky!"
Kuro tries to stand so he can properly direct his words at Sicario, but his legs were destroyed by the weight of the sand.
Kuro coughs violently spewing blood from the crushed lobe of his right lung.
"And if you stand between that goal and me, you can't be allowed to live. Even though you are part of my family."
Kuro raises his gun, pointing it at Sicario. His aim is unsteady as he tries to shoot Sicario. Kuro squeezes the trigger, firing the only shot he is able to. The black hole pulls the bullet into Sicario at greater speeds.
Back to top Go down
https://khregenesis.forumotion.com
Sicario Niebla

Sicario Niebla

Character Information
Will:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Terra v. Deserto   Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Sicario dodges the bullet but in doing so he wavers so that his arm is caught in the black hole but he still manages to fight the black hole for a little longer.

"i agree. The world you describe is perfect. A world where mafia Is not a murderous named to be feared. Where power simply comes to those who can wield power and not just those who kill. But,'............

Sicario's voice changes to grave and sad as he speaks from his heart. For that brief moment, he is not sicario niebla the veteran assassin. He is sicario niebla as he was 7 years ago, a powerless youth who wanted to obtain the power to change the world.

"the world we lived in was broken. Only those who could kill had any power. So I learned to kill , but I always remembered that I fought to change that. Did I ever tell you the details for the assignment when I was sent to kill you?"

Sicario is now halfway disintegrated with no chance of surviving the black hole but he does not fear his death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra v. Deserto   Terra v. Deserto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terra v. Deserto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hitman Regenesis :: RolePlay Area #2 :: Battle Field-
Jump to: